It's Monday

I need to wait and post All About You in 52 tomorrow. My crafting light blew a bulb and I can't see well enough to create my layout. I'll have it up tomorrow afternoon. If you haven't created your layout from the last question you just received a one day present!!
Winners: Mary Hanz won a Fiskars Trimmer from her donation to Susan G. Koman for the Cure and bluucaca said"... your story is so warming i love your story from AC Moore" is my secret winner from AC Moores Forum. Send me your snail mail and I'll get your goodies out to you asap.

In the meantime Debby's Dream Studio Guest Designer Lisa Falduto sent me this wonderful layout. I love what she did with the Core'dinations Jenni Bowlin signature line. I'm trying some out next. This is awesome. When you buy the pack there are 5 different designs and four of each included. Cool.
How about a 24 hour special on Jenni Bowlin Core'dinations Pack? Normally the paper pack sells for $14.99. For the next 24 hours, until 4 pm EST Tuesday this awesome paper pack will be on sale for $12.00 at Debby's Dream Studio. We also have a great sale sell section for you to take advantage. I will be sending out DDS Newsletter in the next 24 hours with all sorts of fun. Make sure to sign up today.
This is some of the fun I had yesterday at Vanessa's Bridal Shower:

She makes me smile with her laughter!



Gratitude List
1. Adam and Vanessa
2. Jimmy, Adam and Jacob in helping with our house!
3. friendships that does not keep a lists of "you owe mes."
4. Ruth's heart to hear God's will
5. God's glue, to hold me together for 5 more days!!

Comments

  1. i so wish i lived by you. i envy those who get to create alongside of you. you have always been such a part of my day i feel like i have personally known you. i know silly of me. once i learn how to use my blog and upload i can't wait to enter a contest. i know, silly me. thanks for being there for all of us. you are top of many peoples gratitude list.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, ask a question, or just bring the chocolate for your next visit to Ds Paper Studio!