I'm Back and Alive!

Our landline went out this morning, so I’ve been cut off from the computer. AGH! It’s been a crazy day. I’ve been trying to keep my spirit up and not be upset. I’ve had my store shut down for the day because of a yahoo “thing” then the internet goes funny. I wore my silly hat to make everyone smile and that helped me smile. It has been an interesting day.




All About You in 52 will go up early tomorrow!

Congratulations to the winner of the “Scrapbook News and Review: A Faith Perspective” blog hop. The winner needs to contact me at debby@debbysdreamstudio.com.

          Random Integer Generator

          Here are your random numbers:

                 28

          Timestamp: 2009-11-16 21:18:01 UTC

Way to go Diane!
Diane said...
I love your canvas. Thanks for showing us the details. Your faith is quite evident. Thanks for participating in the blog hop.

Thank you everyone for the encouraging words. The blog hop was a blast. I hope we do it again soon.

Debby’s Dream Studio will be back up and running by tomorrow and I just got a shipment of some new, new products. YEAH! I hope you will head over there tomorrow!

Gratitude List
1. my daughter-in-law and all her help
2. my husband and son
3. God giving me a sense of humor
4. all the wonderful encouragement and inspiration through the blog hop
5. God’s mercy and grace unending

Comments