All About You in 52, Week 50

Hey, It’s Week 50! Did you think you would make it? Honestly, if I had not been the point person on this Dare Ya! there were days. LOL


I started putting all my pages in order in my albums. Note the word “started.” I have two, 2 inches thick, albums. I have to go purchase a third one and more posts. It was incredible to go through all that I have done this year with All About You in 52. And we are not finished yet.

Sometimes looking at the albums I thought about my children and grandchild and even those “children” I will not meet and I smile at all they will know about me. I wish I would have had this book of my mom, and Grands all the way back. BUT as we would say in the south “I ain’t dead yet!”

I still have life to live and I intend on living every minute.

Question 50

“What Do You Want to Do?”

My Answer


Journaling
I want to travel to Australia, Japan, England and Ireland. I want to learn to cook exotic foods. I want to play the piano with the same liveliness of Victor Borg. I want to finish my life with the words “Well done, thou good and faithful servant.”

Ingredients
Pattern Paper: Basic Grey
Embellishments:  Prima Pearls; Prima Flowers; Lil’ Davis clear rings; My Minds Eye chipboard bird; 
Circle title: Jessica Sprauge
Tools: Fiskars Rotary Trimmer and Micro Tip Scissors

I have a nice package going to Michelle. I have your address! LOL

It’s almost time to begin: 52 Weeks of Homemade Families! Register today.

Gratitude List
1. unending resource of peace
2. genuine people
3. people who take responsibility for their own actions…may God give me that same grace
4. Spring
5. God’s protection and love

Comments

  1. Debby I have mine in a album about 4 inches of pages and plan on making a cover page and page with all the questions on them. . . It has been a blessing and fun journey to do this book with you!

    I can not believe we are here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cannot believe we made it to week 50! I have so enjoyed this and am sad to be finishing up.

    Hope to see you tonight on the show.

    Thanks. Sudie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay here you go week 50 . I think I will miss this more then I know.

    http://www.fiskateers.com/community/photo/51852

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just can't believe we did 50 weeks already, here is the link to mine,..http://www.fiskateers.com/community/ I had to use Brenda and Amanda's stash, since I'm in Alberta right now

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, ask a question, or just bring the chocolate for your next visit to Ds Paper Studio!