Winner and Dare #4 Last

Winner #3 is

Carol said...

Congratulations!  Send your snail mail to Debbysdare@gmail.com!

I'm hoppin' fast as we are about to chat live at Dare2Dream! 

Your last Dare and it will go through until tomorrow at 5 o'clock is ...

Informercial:



I hope you will check out Debby's Dream Studio for all the fab products and prices!

Here we go.  I'm ordering Graphic 45 for Debby's Dream Studio.  YOU get to choose which one I order.  The poll is at the top of the post.  Here's the link to see the three new paperlines:  Grapic 45. 

Once you take the poll leave a comment about your favorite line.  I'll draw a winner tomorrow for a foundation from Debby's Dream Studio.






Last of the "Vintage" CHA Photos


Susan Walker Fanning


May Flaum


Melody Ross


Love Elisa

Comments

  1. I'm the first!!!!! I win!!!! LOL. I love the Graphic 45 On The Boardwalk line the most because there are so many different subjects that you can scrapbook with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I voted also! It is fun to have a choice in something!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laurie K10:02 PM

    We get to help choose what to order-FUN! I voted, it will be fun to see which one gets ordered!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I voted! I like the Proper Gentleman because it is sometimes hard to find nice paper that is masculine.

    I figured out how to do that, but I can't find the chat! :-(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I voted. I like the Proper Gentleman line because I think it'll be great to use for masculine cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the playtimes of the past and the la romantique

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, ask a question, or just bring the chocolate for your next visit to Ds Paper Studio!