A Bit of My Sunday

The snow did keep me away from an event I had been planning on since last year this time: The Scrap, Stamp, Art Show. This show is where I pick up my new Tim Holtz and Wendy Vecchi (Studio 490) new line of stamps. Ted, the owner, is awesome along with his whole family. Some time this week you will be able to get the whole story along with a video demo by Ted at Southern PaperCrafter’s Corner. This is a website by Susan Mintmire that allows you to “Get the latest on area crops, retreats, deals, scrapbook gossip &more….”




Here is one photo of my friends from Memories in the Making. Yes, Shannon and Monica are avid scrapbookers and fellow Fiskateers! They are new out there but staying booked up to capacity everywhere they go.

I picked up way too many stamps. But to my defense it was truly a stampers paradise. I’ll let you know when the report of the show and all the links and demos are posted to the Southern PaperCrafter’s Corner. FYI: Ms. Beverly Baxley a Fiska-friend won a $100.00 shopping spree! She headed to my favorite spot at Stampers Anonymous.

My sweet friend Shannon knew of my distress about not going to CHA! Tim Holtz was giving out autographed Sizzix Dies from his new collection. Look what Shannon and Tim did for me. I love it and can’t wait to break it open. FYI: yes that is a Tim Holtz autograph.



Also “Flat Debby” made it to CHA. Here is a photo a friend sent to me. I’m hoping to update my photos with a better one before the day is over. It’s it fun.  I'm the one at the right with the Big Fiskars Scissors


Biggest News

President’s Day Sale at Debby’s Dream Studio. NOW! Once in a Lifetime, 24 hours only, 40% off the entire stock. No coupon, everything as been marked down. All Prices will go back to normal as of 12:01 am Tuesday…EST.

Gratitude List
1. Fun snow day
2. friends in the middle of everything that take the time to do a kindness
3. meeting and talking with many of my scrapbooking friends.
4. driving safety to the show
5. God’s blessings of friends

Comments

  1. oooooooooooooooo i can't wait to see you in action w/your stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you missed some of you event. Can't wait to see what you create with all your goodies.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, ask a question, or just bring the chocolate for your next visit to Ds Paper Studio!