Wow, what a downpour that is going on here. The lighting and thunder is getting bad. I wanted to post a little something today before it gets too bad.
Two words that describe my style: Secrets and Hats. Guess what? I have one of both. One I can’t tell until March and the other will be on tomorrow’s post! Don’t you love suspense?
Here is an ongoing project I have. It’s a year long project but certainly full of potential and fun.
The calendar is a perpetual calendar. You can add your numbers from the pack or add your own. It comes with the rub-ons for the months. I really liked the ease of use for these rub-ons. The stamps, inking, and photos I added.
1. Birthdays…which I’m working on
2. use your little mini-photos you get back with your photos when you have them printed and place the mini-photo on the day you took the picture. Later you will be able to go back and remember when you took the picture.
3. Participating in 365? Well, this is a great way to stay organized until you can scrapbook them. The same as #2 except all the dates would be filled!
Did I mention you can buy the calendars on Debby’s Dream Studio? Oh, yeah! Moxxie Calendar.
Lighting is getting worse, gotta go.
1. Adam and Jimmy
4. rain and storms that make our garden possible
5. God’s hand in providing our garden