I can show you my ATC that I made for a swap at Scrapbook News and Review. I totally love their ATC swaps. You don’t make over 10 cards. I love that. The theme is things with wings. I stamped the wings in sepia from Ranger on to Mulberry Paper. The effect turned out wonderful.
2. Announcing the new Design Team for Artful Legacy:
Betty Podell: Just Some Table Scraps
Becky Allen: Stamping with Becky
Theresa Forge: Artful Whimsies
Sharon Russell: Okie Stamp Queen
Jessica Altman: Stamping with Jessica
Kathy Robinson: Kathy Pass It On
Delia Vestal she is the artist for Artful Legacy.
Did you notice a practically familiar name? I know I’m excited. I don’t have to make cards! But I get to show layouts made using stamps. I love my Dream Team. Thank You, Buck and Christine. I looking forward to a great time!
3. Let’s take a look at ORANIZING Tips and Helps
These are just a few of my prior to redoing my studio. Amazingly and with blessings I deleted the messiest of the photos.
For me it was too dark and too crowded. I had my windows blocked, things hanging from the ceiling, when I got messy it landed on the flour, a ton of things were under something. I had to do something soon. The beginning of Studio Makeover starts tomorrow. I have one area I’m still working on. So hopefully by the time I get to that spot we’ll be ready to see it. I keep getting ideas from my favorite organizational book Ask the Masters, Organizing Your Scrapbook Supplies.
4. For a few friends I wanted to let the local folks know about two events happening.
For registration information call Sandy Paavel at 803-785-2535 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Thank You Jessica
6. Winner for February's Homemade Families is Brenda! Send me your snail mail address for your RAK.
2. family fun
3. God’s unyielding belief in me
4. Grace for all my needs and few of my wants too
5. God’s provision of wisdom for those around me