Is My Busy Week Starting Out Slower?

I certainly hope it does.  The yard sale was fun yesterday as I was able to reconnect with some long lost scrappy friends.  Hurray! 

I do have a prayer request for a friend.  If you know the company Two Scrappy Owls, Slaine is one of the owners.  Slaine experienced a sudden loss of control over the left side of her body.  The doctors found a large brain tumor.  Slaine is having a biopsy on Wednesday to determine what is happening and what the doctors' next steps are going to be.  Please remember her in prayer.  Slaine is a beautiful woman who always has a little something extra to give to you no matter what.  Thank you.

My busy week kept me from doing much on the creation end of life.  But I did do a little recycling using my daughter's left over wedding programs, Artful Legacy Rubber Stamps and a few photos of the newly weds.
 

I stamped the sea oats on the front since it was a beach wedding.  I eliminated on full page (basically shorten the book by four pages).  Using Artful Legacy's dogwood tree stamps I created a boarder on the outer edge.  I trimmed down the photos to 4 x 4 and placed them on top of the printed program.  I wasn't so worried about everything being seen.  The photo is the focus and the bits and pieces of the wedding ceremony showing through to get a flavor of what happen.  I also added a scripture to the back inside page.  These will make awesome gifts to pass out at the family reunion for those unable to attend. 




GIVEAWAYS
I'll announce the two blog giveaways tomorrow.  The Survey is going to be live for a bit so that might be awhile.  All but one RAK has been sent out with the exception of one and it will go out later this week. 

Do You Want a Yard Sale Deal?


__SOLD___  Thanks
I have Adobe Photoshop Elements 4.0 for Windows XP for $25.00. 
Specs:
  • Edit and enhance your photos easily and creatively with a variety of new tools
  • Fix common photo flaws, touch up specific areas, and add special effects
  • Show off photos with customizable slide shows, online photo albums, on your television, or through email
  • Find and view photos easily, with multiple search and browse options
  • Based on industry-leading, professional Adobe Photoshop technology

This is an earlier version, but if you are just starting out on PSE , photo editing and taking it up a big notch or even digi scrapbooking this might be the software for you to give it a spin. 
I will ship to USA and Canada.  Shipping is $6.00.  Click the paypal link and you can pay with any major credit card (you do not need an account and I do not have access to your private credit card information).  You can send any questions to DebbysDare@gmail.com.  Thanks
Gratitude List
1.  a beautiful day with friends
2.  answered prayer
3.  strength
4.  God's Grace
5.  the Promise of His Peace in my life

Comments

  1. I really like what you did with the wedding programs Debby! Very nice idea! I will be praying for Slaine! God will take good care of her!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The programs are GORGEOUS!!!
    Slaine will be in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would be interested in that PSE if you still have it. I am looking for an older version.

    designerslibrary at embarqmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful job in your recycling!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, ask a question, or just bring the chocolate for your next visit to Ds Paper Studio!