Wow, that embellie gellie looks like a very useful new tool. Will have to see if I can get ahold of one. That peach crisp sounds delic. Think that I will buy the stuff to make one this weekend.
Congratulations Colleen and thanks to everyone who left a word about the video and Embellie Gellie. Send your address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ScraPerfect. I’ve had mine for several years now so I can say I do not scrapbook without it! It the famous ScraPerfect Perfect Printing Pouch.
Has a Black and White Polka Dot strap
It is larger
It's the ScraPerfect Strap and Snap Perfect Printing Pouch
Here's a Note from Amy, owner of ScraPerfect:
Hi Everyone! Debby does a fantastic job showing our products! Thank you Debby!
NOTE #1: I don't put my pouch away ever. I leave it handy by my side and just rest it in a little plastic soap dish or ash tray.
NOTE #2: The Perfect Printing Pouch makes even more of a difference when you have a worse problem to begin with. If your paper smears, then you'd really see it! (like pre-printed vellum which resist the ink, metallic papers, pearly stardream etc!)
NOTE #3: The Perfect Printing Pouch is like FIVE tools in one!
- Stops bleeding & smearing of wet inks
- For inkjet printers; pigment, dye, & solvent stamp inks; permanent & water-based markers; gel pens, and other wet inks
- On slick, absorbent and textured media including vellum; shiny, coated & textured paper; acetate; ribbon; twill tape; acrylic; fabric; wood; cork; more
- Dries inks instantly in a variety of applications from inkjet printing on vellum to over-stamping pigment ink
- Anti-static bag for glitter & embossing powders
- Release agent for polymer clay and other modeling compounds when using stamps and molds
- Deactivates stickers, sticky tapes and adhesives
- Neat & tidy to use. Design keeps hands powder-free; allows sufficient permeation for effective application with scant residue on work surface.
- Made in a variety of colors from recycled materials
- They last "forever"! Available in two sizes/styles: Original (MSRP $7.99) and Strap-n-Tap (MSRP $11.99)
How to win the ScraPerfect Printing Pouch, Pink, with black and white polka dot strap is to “Share” about this last giveaway. I have two convenient buttons on the top middle column. If you twitter or facebook it’s as easy as pressing the button and going to your account. If you don’t have these two social networking accounts but you belong to another network, a messageboard, or email your friends included the link to Debby’s Dare. Spread the word about ScraPerfect and Debby’s Dare. Then Leave a comment and tell me where you left word/link. And help me thank Amy for all the wonderful giveaways this week. So
1. Jay’s safety
2. calm heads
3. God’s goodness
4. God’s determination for me
5. joy that comes in surprising moments from God