Winners

I’m so sorry about not posting the winners yesterday. I was in a focused mood and scrapped my head off. It rained yesterday afternoon so I wasn’t able to get some good shots. I’ll hopefully post some cool stuff this evening.


Back to the winners…

For the post with my new logo of my new adventure the winner is

Tracy said...
You have been busy.  I love your logo. I like the silhouette of the family and the scrolls. Its pretty, yet at the same time getting your message across.

For the post that was a Little Bit Country the winner is

TracyM #6773 said...
Awesome flower Debby!!!  Thank you for the template - off to check out the instructions now so that I can give it a try, I expect the Fiskateer gallery will be like a flower garden soon :)

Congratulations to the Tracys! I draw the winner via Random.org. You have 48 hours to send me your address via debbysdare@gmail.com.

My newsletter will be going out by morning so if you have not signed up yet and not want to miss this one go to the top right hand side of the blog and sign up. I don’t sell or share names and emails.

Also the Scrapbook Event Survey is still running and I won’t be drawing a winner until we hit 1000 ‘takers.’ Share the link with a friend and encourage them to share with a friend. Again no emails are shared nor sold.

I’m off to teach my last class in the EK Success series of SDU.

Enjoy some photos of Charleston, SC the Yorktown! Many heroes served aboard her proudly. Jay had a leadership conference there last week. My biggest fear is this very tall young man in a small space. He whacked his forehead twice. Hmmm Left a mark too.


Gratitude List
1. phone call
2. peppers
3. strength
4. small encouragements that get me through a rough day
5. a still small voice

Comments