A Beautiful Kind of Busy

Preparations to open heART of Scrapbooking are nearly complete, although it's going to always be a work in process.

Preparations for the Craft and Hobby Trade Show are keeping me ubber busy.  I've been putting together sample products and cool buttons to give out for the heART of Scrapbooking.  I'm trying to figure out what I want to put in the Marketplace at the heART of Scrapbooking, visiting websites and just being amazed at all the new products coming out this next craft season.  If you are having problems running from one website to the next to see the new products check out  PaperCrafters Corner.  I'm also getting ready for a 13.5 hours drive to Chicago with a couple of my best friends. 

Which brings up ONE MORE FLEA MARKET SALE tomorrow in West Columbia, SC on HWY 1 and it is the HWY #1 Flea Market.  I will have some scrapbooking products and my friend Ruth has an antique or two and so much more.  Let me know you read it here for a Debby's Dare discount. 

I have a couple of classes to teach this upcoming week.  I love the ladies in these classes.  They are so much fun, creative and eager to know more about Scrapbooking.

Yesterday I went to our Vacation Bible School at Lexington Presbyterian Church.  This VBS is attended by several hundred children and a staff that is top notch.  Most notably is Frances McFarland and Vicki Accordini who work year round with our children.

I created a slide show of just the Jerusalem Marketplace yesterday.  There are actually many stops on their journey throughout the day, which includes LIVE animals.  I should have gotten a photo of the Lama!  LOL  The whole experience touched my heart.  The children were so outgoing, seeing their eager faces with an awe of expression as they find something new around corner.  It was AWESOME. 

(Sorry, I had to remove the slide show due to the music being continuous.  You can see the slide show on my Facebook wall....link on is on the right hand side.)
I Could Use Your Vote
I entered two of my layouts in a voting contest at The Scrapbook Awards website.  I would love the help making these two very special family layouts come out on top.  Here are the links...

Family

Hope & Spirit of Family

Gratitude List
1.  "The Great Rescue"
2.  God's plan
3.  children around the world {{{BIG HUG}}}
4.  Ruth and her beautiful heart and spirit
5.  God's grace in my Life and Heart

Comments

  1. Great layouts Debby! You got my votes! I received my envelope...thank you so much for your thoughtfulness!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, ask a question, or just bring the chocolate for your next visit to Ds Paper Studio!