Dat...Dat....Dat...

This just in from the land of Debby's Dare:  One Crazed Scrapbooker on the Loose!

I was at AC Moores today early for a morning crop and then stayed around for my second EK Success SDU set of classes.  Fun, but I'm totally tired.

My friend Dr. Joan helped me proof and edited heART of Scrapbooking's website tonight when I got home.  She's a hoot finding my "glitches" that would make even my husband roll with laughter.  But I'm getting closer to sharing with you the new site and Debby's Designs. 

I wanted to share a few layouts I worked on today but photos of my layouts do better if taken in natural light.  Since I got home after dark...no light. 

What about the first of many, many sneak peeks.  First, I have to say there are 6 incredible crafty women out there that have my fun, fantastic designs creating ... well, Howard only knows.  I'm working fast and furious to create my second and third set. 


My tag creations are simple, sturdy, and Vintage-ish.  I had some fun with this tag using
Distress Inks
Ranger Archival Ink
Wendy Vecchi stamps
Cloud9 Stamps (flower)
Grungepaper
Making Memories flower pins

I can hardly wait to show you more and share what other's are doing with Debby's Designs.

See the "tab" at the top of the post/page that says Debby's Dare Demo?  That is where you will find my most recent Debby's Dare Demos and other "heART of Scrapbooking" videos.  Make sure to check it out. 

Have you check out Paper Crafter's Corner?  It's a website dedicated to us Southern Crafters.  Right now, Susan is posting peeks at all the new products coming out at this summer's Craft and Hobby Trade Show.  Fast and Furiously.  Susan, the owner, is certainly making my job easier for my time at CHA.

Susan has something for everyone ...north, south, east or west.  The awesome part for us Southern Crafters is that there is a section for each state that announces stores and events in that area.  If you are traveling through the south this is also a great resource.  Check it out and tell Susan Debby sent you!!  FYI:  She does a lot of giveaways or points you in the direction of giveaways.  Paper Crafter's Corners is a great resources for all of us.  FYI:  this is not a solicited nor paid endorsement.  I just plain love it. 

Well, I'm out all day again today.  So "Dare to be Different ..."  and scrapbook a page from the "heART" today!

Gratitude List
1.  strength for today
2.  beautiful photos from my niece
3.  Ruth
4.  wonder students
5.  God's path for me as it intersects His path for you!

Comments

  1. Oh Debby...I really love your tag! It is absolutely charming! Thanks so much for sharing it!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, ask a question, or just bring the chocolate for your next visit to Ds Paper Studio!