When I received these fab vintage transparency tags, I was so excited! I KNEW that they were perfect for a layout of my Mom, and for this card. They are so beautiful. The muted colors, and ethereal look, showed off best against a light cardstock, so I put them against an ivory pearlized cardstock for the card, and against a green pearlized cardstock on the layout.
For the transparency on the card, I trimmed it a great deal. I cut it in half, and kept the bottom for another project. I also trimmed much of the left side of it off; to keep it trim and I outlined it with brown pen, and used a rub on and stickers for the birthday and 60 years young wording. I used the stickers and a pop up cardstock sticker present for effect.
Thank you Sandie so much for your awesome creativity and “how to” as well.
RAK/Giveaway…a little different
This blog post will be up until I get back from CHA. So let’s make the most of it. (1) Leave Sandie a comment on this blog post to be in the drawing for a set of transparent tags.
(2) If you “Grab my Badge” for heART of Scrapbooking and place it on your blog/website leave a comment here with the link to where you put it. Some of you have been doing this already. I’ll put everyone’s name/link in a drawing you will win your choice of the three set of tags and how you want them … manila or transparency.
(3) If 100 or more comments are left I’ll giveaway a new product from CHA Trade Show and you will win the heART of Scrapbooking Award. It's up to you to spread the word to get 100 comments. Good Luck.
Winner of Day #5
Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:
Timestamp: 2010-07-24 11:14:05 UTC
Marla said...Beautiful work Moriah!! I love these romance tags and think they would be a beautiful addition to a wedding card or scrapbook page. I have tons of wedding photos from my cousins wedding last summer to scrapbook so these would be great!!
Send your snail mail to Debbysdare@gmail.com
Until I Get Back
I will be updating everyday from CHA on what is happening with me at the Trade Show. I’ll be sending photos and commentary to Sudie Alexander for her to post to unKit Live. Click and sign up for her RSS Feed and the updates will go straight to your email box.
I will be trying to post of few photos on Facebook. You can follow me Debby Lewis and see the photos.
I haven’t done a Debby’s Dare Demo in awhile (bad hair days). Here is one I did for heART of Scrapbooking. If you mat photos you are going to find this to be a little magic! Enjoy.
1. making a trip with my greatest of friends
2. seeing old friends and making new
3. charitable hearts
4. prayer warriors
5. God’s goodness and mercy that follows me all the days of my life