A Tease

Here are two new lines from My Minds Eye that have just landed in my store.  They will be ready for purchase tomorrow afternoon at heART of Scrapbooking.  But I thought I'd tease you a bit first!

My Minds Eye, Boy


Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

My Minds Eye, Girl


Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.


Gratitude List
1.  seeing old friends unexpectedly
2.  learning to hang onto "things" loosely
3.  unconditional love
4.  grace, God's grace
5.  my very breath is because of God

Comments

  1. Just blogging around this morning and found your blog. I've had an enjoyable time reading your blog, thank you for letting me visit.
    Susan
    http://amazingcouponanddiscountdeals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those little animals are just so sweet! I love the lion and the pink elephant!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, ask a question, or just bring the chocolate for your next visit to Ds Paper Studio!