A Banner Time with Design Team Member Connie Mercer
Vintage Boy Tag Banner
1. Cut each tag into a point~measure half way down on the tag~take a ruler and draw a line at an angle the middle bottom point. That will give you a nice even point for your banner. Do all the tags.
2. Punch out 9 1" circles for each tag~out of pattern paper of your choice.
3. Adhere circles around bottom of tags ( point part)
4. Use tissue tape to adhere tags together making the banner.
5. Sew on machine~a top stitch.
6. Add tickets to sides with hemp or ribbon.
7. Now you are ready for the fun part~decorate and tell your story!!
Thank You Connie for sharing your creativity.
1. a fun day in class
2. the blessing of Baby Safdi (joining the family in March)
3. opportunities for Jacob
4. my blessing my husband
5. God's blessing on every breath I take