Wednesday, September 08, 2010

I'm Just Scrap Happy

Last week while I was introducing the heART of Scrapbooking Design Team I spent a lot of time scrapbooking so I can share with you this week.

Pretty much everything on this page was on my desk.  LOL  I do have a mess to clean up.  I love all the circles.  The buttons are from Moxxie.  The circles / embellishments on top are my creation.  The metal rim with transparency is from Lil' Davis.  I used a scrap of the light greenish paper and darken it with a bit of Distress Ink Tea Dye.  I stamped it with Fiskars Vintage Farmhouse stamps.  Then I adhered it to the metal rim piece.  I cut it out with Fiskars Fingertip Craft Knife making my own cool embellishment. 

FYI:  the photo is me!

Orange Blog Hop
Don't forget the ORANGE BLOG HOP this FRIDAY morning and goes until Saturday evening.  It's a really don't miss Hop!  Lots of inspiration as we Share the Passion for Crafting.

Gratitude List
1.  fun croppin' with friends
2.  a wonderful husband
3.  that God holds my concerns and worries in his Hands
4.  old stories that make me smile
5.  watching God work in my home

10 comments:

  1. Adorable photo Debby, I don't think you've changed much. Really, the hair's a bit different, but it's still you! I love the page. The circles are great! And those colors! I love them. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lovely page Debby! Thanks for sharing it!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW...I received my journal cards in the mail and they're absolutely fantastic! Thank you so much! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the flourish and the transparent bird. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love the color combination on this layout!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! This came out awesome. Love your baby photo. You have so many lovely details and embellishments on this LO. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice page to add to your scrapbook! The embellishments you made are really nice - have to love the fingertip knife!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great thing to scrap yourself as a baby...the picture is precious.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a pretty layout Debbie.

    ReplyDelete
  10. loved your blog :) cute projects!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to D's Paper Studio! I love hearing from you. If you ask a question be sure to check back. I make every effort to reply here on my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...