What a Weekend!

I packed enough fun into my Friday and Saturday to share with you all week!

South Carolina State Fair
I had so much fun with my husband at the State Fair.  Food!  Rides!  Games!  Animals!  Exhibits!  They were all so much fun.  I wanted to share one of the many fun moments we had.  Now my husband says no, but I would love to have a little miniature potbelly pig.   I held this little baby in my arms and she licked my face just like a puppy, her hair was soft and well cared for, and when I talked to her she just snuggled.  I've never been known for the usual type of anything, and this sweetheart was totally cute.  The owner of this sweet baby took the first photo and my husband was standing behind her shaking his head "no" while taking photos.  LOL





Tomorrow I'll bring you some photos of some incredible over the top, unbelievable cakes on exhibit for the State Fair.

Deal of the Week from the heART of Scrapbooking
 click on photo for larger view

How about a very spooky deal for Halloween!  The kit includes:

1 sheet of 12 x 12 paper each of Moxxie's Bump in the Night: Eek and Pumpkin Fest
1 sheet of 12 x 12 paper each of Moxxie's Wizardry: Dragon's Laire, Loyalty, Wizard Wares
1 Sticker sheet 9 (6 x 12 inches) of Moxxie's Wizardry
1 Rub-ons (6 x 12 inches) of Moxxie's Wizardry
1 12 x 12 of Prism's Seaside (black) cardstock
1 12 x 12 Core'dinations Kilt Green cardstock
1 12 x 12 Core'dinations Ember Glow cardstock
Moxxie's Assortment of Autumn Shades Button (approx. 55 buttons)
Moxxie's Die Cut Calendar Kit (see  Connie Mercer's, Design Team, mini book project)
Retail Value is $18.19.  The Deal this Week is the whole package for $10.99 plus $7.20 for shipping (added at checkout) equaling only $18.19!  If you order more than one kit the shipping will stay the same.  A Deal enough to pay for shipping!  There will only be 10 kits available at this price.  Check out previous posts where the Design Team members Katrina Hunt and Connie Mercer used these products in very unique ways.  Sorry I can't ship Internationally.

Share Time
Here is one of the layouts I did at the crop last weekend.  Limited supplies, but a handy Fiskars Squeeze Punch helped me out.  My daughter with her Flower Girls.

Gratitude List
1. a beautiful weekend with my husband
2.  feeling so much better
3.  God allowing a little pig to put an unexpected smile on my face and warmth in my heart
4.  a reminder that God's not finished with me and Jim...we have a lifetime ahead of us
5.  the colors of God's creation all around me

Comments

  1. At first glance I thought it was a puppy with a VERY strange nose! lol So cute! So happy you had such a great time! I really love your layout! It's beautiful!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little pig! I wonder how big they get. Sounds like a fun weekend. Lovely layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures of you with the pig. My daughter would so love to have a pig also, but sad to say, I think that are cats would have a fit.

    The page you created with the flower girls is just too cute. Love the picture with them standing back to back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute! Sounds like a great weekend! Great layout.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layout Debbie.

    I love going to fairs. I missed both of ours this year :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pig shots! So cute!! Gorgeous layout!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That little piggie is so cute! Your layout is beautiful and the girls are too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your Hubby was right to tell you no, about the pot belly pig, yes they are cute, smart animals, and in the right place are fun animals to keep, but they do get about 200 pounds they don't stay that small, they grow to about the size of a med size dog. My mother raised them, I loved them to when they were small, but they get bigger, and there is no such thing as a Pocket Pig or a Mini Pig that you see advertised that are only supose to grow to the size of a cat. They are fun to play with and visit but unless you have a farm or a really big yard, I wouldn't advise it. They also dig up a yard too. Seems as if you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. very nice page and love the fair picture .. congrats on 33years.. thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  10. AWWW...so sweet. So glad you got some quality time with your hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I use to raise them Deb and they do not stay LITTLE...LOLOLOL
    people always Over feed them..My MOms name was Stinker and the Dads name was Herman.. :O) SOme people even got there ears pierced...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ohhh! I thought you were going to make some kind of deal with your husband to get the pig!!! In any case, cute photos and cute pig and cute layout! (visiting from 2peas)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, ask a question, or just bring the chocolate for your next visit to Ds Paper Studio!