Saturday, November 06, 2010

Coffee Cup Winner!

I've been working hard on assignments as part of the Glue Dots® Adhesives Design Team.  I'll be posting some wonderful fun throughout next week along with Ms. Katrina Hunt's designs for heART of Scrapbooking.  Make sure to check in on Monday for a week full of fun. 

Here's another of my holiday coffee cups that I totally love.




Here are some of the favorite cups that came in this week:

This one is from JJ
I have a few favorites, but I love my geeky ones best.

I'm with you JJ I love my Starbuck's coffee. 

This is from Michele along with the sweetest story.



I used to have a big black coffee mug I used every morning but it broke one day. My sweetie knew I was upset as it was my favorite mug. One day, we were in a thrift store looking for bargain. My sweetie and daughter brought this mug to me knowing I would love it. Every time I drink from this mug, I know how much both of them love me. 
 
This is from Marianne and I so love her story.
 
My favorite mug isn't really pretty or anything. It was just recently I realized it really is my favorite. It was in the dishwasher and I was looking for something to its place. The mug was the first gift a co-worker bought me before we really new each other (21 years ago! yikes!). We turned out to be fast friends. I just recently thought I should send her a picture of the mug. Thank you for reminding us of the good things in life! 
 
The winner of "My Favorite Cup" is Marianne!  Congratulations.  Send your snail mail to debbysdare@gmail.com.    
 
I'm off to try out another of my holiday cups with a steaming cup of coffee!  Thanks for sending in your favorite cups.

Gratitude List
1.  laughter
2.  old friends
3.  Vanessa
4.  answer to a lifelong prayer
5.  the beauty around me everyday as I see God's creation

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much, Debby! I am always amazed at people like you (and my mom) who drink coffee when it is 100 degrees outside. I just couldn't do it.

    I just realized my mug looks dirty in the picture. It is the "foam" from my instant cappuccinno. It didn't look dirty when I took the picture :-) It was full of my hot, yummy favorite source cold weather caffiene!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to D's Paper Studio. Thank you for your thoughts and questions. Feel free to leave your blog link. I love to be inspired.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...