I believe the challenge to life's complications is to
- Take one step at a time
- Live life by the second, minute, and hours
- Don't give up on your hopes and dreams
- Listen to your heart
- personally, I believe in depending on God to guide me through this life of complications
Well, that's my sermon of the month!
I was totally inspired to scrapbook this photo by Tracy Turpen of my great niece that was a Flower Girl at my daughter's wedding. It is a photo of innocence and freedom. I love it.
Today and Tomorrow are the last days for heART of Scrapbooking's Deal of the Week. The Quick Quotes Canvas mini-book and the Paypal check out is on the right, top of the blog.
Have you marked your calendar yet for December 1 - 12 for the 12 Days of Home for the Holidays? I'm excited because I know who the guest bloggers are going to be. Spend a few minutes each day checking in with me at Debby's Dare to see how other crafters spend their holiday.
I have several "favorite cups" to share on Saturday. If you would like to share your favorite cup and being in the drawing for a pack of American Craft sparkly Thickers send me a photo and if there is a story behind it send that as well to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a wonderfully blessed day and remember "it's the journey" that counts.
2. time with my husband
3. being in the middle of God's plan for me and my family
4. peanuts, a football game, and Jim
5. God's grace that teaches me to extend grace to others