Time

2011 One Little Word

Ali Edwards has posted her annual One Little Word.  I've chosen a word each year to help me define and reach my goal for the upcoming year.  Last year it was Determined:

2009 One Little Word

I'm excited about the direction my Word, Time, is taking me in 2011.

TIME to worship God
TIME for Jimmy
TIME for friends
TIME to take care of Me
Less TIME worrying & more TIME trusting God
TIME to Celebrate Life
TIME for my creative expression

I'm still working on my book and hope to finish it by Monday!  Here is one of the pages for my mini-book:

Along with One Little Word I was challenged by Cheryl Waters, Lead Fiskateer (Fiskars) to set goals for the next10 years.  This led me to look into who I want to become in the long run.  It will be hard and I hope my One Little Word will help me each year to fulfill my 10 year goals.




The front of the tag is my topic and my goals are on the back of the tags.  This was truly a challenge to think that far ahead. 

Here are the links for Cheryl's challenge.  It is well worth the journey!

There's a cover to hold your goals together . . . http://www.fiskateers.com/blog/2010/11/16/my-art-saves-story-an-art-journaling-journey-for-you-and-i/

There's health . . . http://www.fiskateers.com/blog/2010/11/17/an-art-journal-journey-health/

And finances . . . http://www.fiskateers.com/blog/2010/11/18/an-art-journal-journey-finances/

Talents and Time . . . http://www.fiskateers.com/blog/2010/11/20/an-art-journal-journey-talents-and-time/

and Spiritual Growth and Your Mind . . . http://www.fiskateers.com/blog/2010/11/21/an-art-journal-your-mind-and-spiritual-growth/

2010 Debby's Dare Blog
213 Blog Posts
12 Days of Home for the Holidays
Fiskateers' Blog Hope
heART of Scrapbooking Design Team
Guests from around the world
Debby's Dare Demos
Artful Legacy and Glue Dot Adhesives Design Team and Projects
Giveaways/RAKs

Thank you for the blessings, encouragement, and inspiration that YOU have given me!  I'm looking forward to a great 2011!

PS:  I'm sorry I've been MIA.  Between family, cleaning up my Fa, La, La, and getting ready for a new year. I've been overwhelmingly busy.

Gratitude List
1.  growth in 2010
2.  a hard but wonderful year personally
3.  bad decisions turned good
4.  Jimmy
5.  Tab, Will, Adam and their families
6.  Jacob
7.  Mom
8.  Ruth and Bob
8.  God and His infinite wisdom for my life and relationships

Take TIME to
     Heal
     Build up
     Laugh
     Dance
     Embrace
     Search
     Love
(taken from Eccesastes 3:1-8, Holy Bible)

Comments

  1. Happy New Year to you. I love your one little word choice, and the book looks beautiful. You should be so proud of yourself for completing Cheryl's challenge too--that's a hard one! Enjoy your time today and all through 2011.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your book looks great! Looking forward to 2011 with heart of sb!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:53 AM

    Gorgeous mini album! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your OLW! Mine is Embrace! Your mini albums are totally awesome! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a perfect word Debbie, I love it. Wonderful post as always too! Happy New Year to you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your mini is very nice.
    Nice pick of word for 2011

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do the one little word too. Check out my blog

    living, creating, and appreciating
    ~my blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Time - that is a great word! Everything in God's Time!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Blessings to you and your family for a healthy and Christ centered 2011. Enjoyed your post and book today. Thanks for all you do to enrich our crafty time at Fiskateers.

    Kelly
    #6558

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy New Year, the goals is an excelent idea, hope you have an amazing year full of creativity. You rock!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, ask a question, or just bring the chocolate for your next visit to Ds Paper Studio!