Living in South Carolina I don't get the opportunity to do many snow layouts. This year is a banner year with two snowfalls already. I love these photos of my guys out in the snow. My husband usually works no matter the weather. The last snowfall was so bad that he did not have to go. So he had a blast playing in the snow with the boys.
(my photo of the layout is a bit fuzzy. I'm having camera issues...sorry)
I couldn't resist adding texture to my layout. I have...
- Magic Mesh
- if you look very close you can see I have an embossed piece of clear plastic
- EK Success's stone (very old)
- two different types of lace/ribbon along with metal findings.
- Lil' Davis chipboard
Fiskars border punch "In Stitches."
Heads up...if print your own photos use the larger leftover pieces for your journaling.
I hope you have a creative weekend and thanks for all the encouraging comments as I experiment with different mediums and styles of layouts.
1. getting well
2. Tab's safety
3. fun dates with friends
4. the place I'm at right now that brings me such Joy
5. God who is the author and finisher of my faith