Since my daughter is about to have her baby I thought I would look up what Dad recorded of my birth. While I was searching his albums I found that Dad loved taking pictures of Mom when she was pregnant with Me. I love this particular series of photos of my mom and "me."
- Creating a design like "building blocks" is challenging but I adore the effect.
- You can "pop" a page by using a silhouette. The humming bird is a squeeze punch by Fiskars. I'm totally in love with this delicate little bird and look forward to using it a lot during the spring and summer.
- White space is a little harder to create. When you have a whole page to fill, for me, it's easier. When you limit yourself to a smaller space to tell the story is causes you to think a bit more and be a touch more creative.
- Mom's cool!
Have a wonderfully crafty day!
1. little things that steal your heart
3. time to play
4. life of struggle is a life with character
5. God's ability to hold me close and let me know He loves me