This is my Jay when he was little...he's now 6'5" and growing! I used this opportunity list some great qualities Jay has. The challenge from 2peas was to use pattern on pattern paper. This was up my ally so I had a great time with this one.
- Circle on circles gives the layout a fun, energetic feel
- Layering patterns is not that easy. I was fortunate enough to have enough pattern paper from one line from Cosmo Cricket to match up.
- Black and White photos are great to pop off the page with any color.
- Separate your layers by adding a ink border around the edge of the circles as well as the paper layers.
I have a busy weekend ahead and I know I will get "crafty with it." I have several more fun Glue Dot Adhesives projects finished and ready to share. Monday I'll have a RAK/Giveaway here on Debby's Dare just to say thanks to all the bloggers who read Debby's Dare.
3. prayers and more prayers
4. the compassion of people
5. the straight forward love of God...no guessing here