All the blooms inspired me to scrapbook some spring-y photos. I often scrapbook in a vintage style no matter the photo. Remember I'm in the learning mode to try new things and new styles. So here's a new style for me.
My granddaughter has always been very expressive, especially when Grandma is taking photos. While she was playing with her water park table I pulled out my camera for a series of hilarious and cute shots. The memory of us playing together is one I want to pass on to her.
- Bright colors are exciting and brings an entirely different emotion to a layout.
- I'm lovin' buttons. I've been seeing the use of banners and haven't really used it much. I thought this was a fun way to use that same idea to create a fun eye catching element.
- I need more "Spring" buttons.
- I added buttons to my college of flowers and butterflies. I tucked a few buttons in the flowers for more fun. I really liked the effect.
- Sizzix 's combo dies are beautiful. I've had this unopened package for awhile. The package contains one die of the butterfly and three embossing folders that fit the die. With a little ink and Core'diations paper they came out so beautiful.
I discovered this mask at a stamping show from Just For Fun Rubber Stamps. Basically they are for making cards. I decided instead to use it on a scrapbook layout. I'm thinking Spring and I just adore photos of my granddaughter hunting Easter eggs. I make an Easter album every year to pass down to my granddaughter one day. All the journaling is directed especially to her.
- Talk about using a small space on your layout...Wow! Tons of white space on this layout, but I love the collage look of the design.
- The stamped "corner" makes a good roof. This stamp is from Studio 490's collection with Stampers Anonymous.
- Again, those Spring colors are inspiring.
- A little goes a long way!
We are renovating our guest bath and I'm finishing up the painting today (I hope). Just about everything is being replaced and spruced up. My crafty weekend will include painting walls!
Have a Crafty Weekend!
3. God's provision for Jay's college
4. living life
5. every breath I take is a gift from God