In the spirit of thanksgiving I thought I would do several Copic Markers giveaways this week. These are not "sets." I do have 6 Copic Markers to giveaway today! These are the Sketch Markers.
Colors for today's giveaway. FYI: you can see the colors on Copic's website.
How can you enter to win?
- Become a follower of Debby's Dare and leave a comment.
- Tell others about the giveaway and leave a link back to the blog. Leave another comment.
- Leave another separate comment about what you would do with these Copic Markers.
This is me and Mom way back when. It's one of Dad's photos and I cleaned it with Photoshop Elements. I love my Photoshop. It has really saved my older photos.
This is just a quickie today.
- I love handcrafted flower but it is still in my learning zone I've committed to this year. I created these flowers based on a tutorial by Hilde Janbroers-Stolk. Hilde's flowers turned out much better than mine, but they were fun to make. Next time I will opt for a smaller flower and not so many layers.
- Placing a pre-made flower on the lowest layer makes an overall difference in how the flower looks. It seems like an anchor for the flower.
- I'm in love with Ranger's Tim Holtz Distress Stains. They are easy, can do many of the techniques in a faster time, and just way cool. I used Antique Linen and Fired Brick.
- I'm using more and more of my "older" stash. It's a great way to use it up. Makes a good excuse to buy more.
1. time with old friends
2. saftey driving
3. the joy of little Raelyn
4. a great son-in-law
5. God's wisdom for my life