Mark your calendar to check out HSN for Epiphany Crafts. The show is this Monday, March 21st, 7:00am and 4:00pm Eastern Time! Check here for Epiphany Crafts products. When my design team products arrive I'll be doing a few Debby's Dare Demo/Projects. This would be a great time to pick up your tools and supplies and follow along with me.
The minute I saw these photos I knew I wanted to create a layout that was special. My daughter found this very cute, soft, unusual bear hat on Etsy. She purchased it before Little Honey was even born. The hat was designed for newborns, but LH will get a couple of months out of it. With that cute face and exquisite hat how can you resist photos. These were taken with the iPhone.
- Fiskars micro-tip scissors can cut even the smallest of designs. The little circus characters on the banner were all hand cut. Micro-tip scissors are a must for scrapbookers.
- I'm trying not to always put everything in a row. As I was placing my elements on the paper design my layout, the three circle embellishments I made from Tim Holtz Fragments and Graphic 45 diecuts was just lieing there with this incredible idea. I did not place everything in a row, I left the pieces where they landed and I love it.
- Although I was trying to leave white space I just wanted to go a little further and added another embellishment at the top with another cut out from the Le Cirque line. I like the effect.
- I did not want to do what everyone was doing with banners, but this fun paper cried out for a banner. Well, I decided to do two banners, crossing one another.
- By the way, who says the top of the flower has to be just centered. I added a button just to be different. Really I did. The paper and photos just said do the unusual.
- Tim Holtz Distress Stains are awesome! My set came in earlier this week and if your love Ranger and Tim Holtz products or just looking for another medium pick up the Distress Stains. I was concerned that I would not get a "distressed" look. I started out with "Linen" and added "Fire Brick." It was incredible. And so much faster than using the inks for the larger areas. (Tag with my hidden journaling.)
Have a Crafty Weekend!
1. little bear
3. an understanding, generous husband
4. energy to work on renovating the house
5. God's grace that reminds me to whom I belong