I could hardly wait until I could create her first layout.
Once the nurse washed Little Honey, she fixed her hair in a curl on top of her head. A friend calls it a mohawk. Tabitha and I, and now LH all had our hair fixed that was by a nurse in the hospital where we were born.
- Graphic 45's Springtime paper line is perfect for new little babies.
- Hampton Arts Graphic 45 line of stamps are top notch quality as well as beautiful. I'm looking for the stamps with the fairies right now.
- I love to cut out details. It relaxed me so much to sit back and cut out the little fairy I placed on the bottom corner of the frame. With Fiskars micro-tip scissors I don't think there is anything I can't cut out.
- Fiskars Humming Bird Squeeze Punch is perfect with this line of Graphic 45 papers.
- I wanted to sew on the page, but not just around the circles. I decided to sew a double horizontal ling and vertical line to frame out the focus of the layout, the photo of LH.
- The cardstock background is from Core'dinations and is their Cosmo Cricket line. It matches perfectly.
- It is so easy to make a collage when you are using my favorite adhesives Glue Dots® Adhesives.
WinnerMy daughter was due to go into delivery at 1:00. She was told the doctor would probably be running behind because they had quiet a few deliveries scheduled. Tabitha even told me to come a bit late. I didn't arrive late. I was actually earlier than I had planned. Just as I was arriving at the hospital I received a call from the other grandmother saying they had just taken her to the delivery room. I could have walked upstairs faster than waiting for that elevator...by the way repeatedly pushing the button does not make the elevator come quicker, but it sure helped me.
It could not have been any longer than 20 minutes after that call that our LH was born at 12:59. She was unexpectedly early. I had a time of 1:40 for my guess on all the information given me. So the winner of the Fiskars Butterfly border punch is
Congrats to you & your daughter on this wonderful blessing! I guess 1:18. Awesome layout!
Send your snail mail address to Debbysdare@gmail.com. Congratulations grandmalee!
My Precious GirlGratitude List
2. small sounds that make you smile
3. joy that swells the heart
4. the gift of family
5. God's grace, mercy, and love for my daughter's family