I decided this week I was going to take one sketch and make three different versions of the same sketch. I found the sketch on Prima's Blog. It is simple enough to allow for a lot of creativity.
We were visiting our family in Florida. Often we get caught up with visiting family and friends that we forget to spend time with the kids. I took some mommy time to spend with my youngest Jacob (now 18) and my older son Adam (now 27). The thing he kept doing with his arm is a Power Ranger thing. He would do this constantly for about a year.
- It saved time to use original photos!
- Prima Mistables totally Rock. I won most of the products during the CHA online social at Two Peas in a Bucket. I played around with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist. Once I spritzed the Mistable on the flowers I crunched them up and dried them with my Heat It Craft tool. It created some quick dimension.
- Layers are so much fun. I stamped with Prima's mask, added three layers of paper, bling, and butterflies. I had so much fun!
- I stepped up my butterflies (please help me, I can't stop making butterflies) by machine stitching a zig zag on the center of the butterfly. I left the end strings for the antennas. It was very simple. I tried this on a small paper butterflies also and it worked great.
- You can print on Prima's Mistables. I spritzed with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist and dried the Mistable. I printed my journaling on paper. I lined up journaling beneath the Mistable elements and taped all the edges down. Then I reinserted the paper with the Mistable back into the printer and ta da it worked. Key: make sure the ink is totally and completely dry.
Have a Crafty Day!
1. time to scrap
2. special time I spent with the kids growing up
3. being a good kinda tired
4. Ms Ruth and Bob being there along life's journey
5. God's indisputable love as He guides me through life