Epiphany Crafts and Vintage Street Market continues their week long fun and a great giveaway on Facebook.
I've created another fun project for Epiphany Crafts. Somehow I just really like doing little plaques. The chipboard foundation is from Maya Road.
I so love how and where my life is going right now. Oh yes, I still have the normal struggles everyone has, but I'm really excited about all the new things in my life and the challenges they bring. I made this plaque to express my excitement.
- I rubbed on some white acrylic paint (Ranger's Dabbers) onto Epiphany Crafts Vintage Settings (Tea Room). The raised design around the flower petals were crying out to jump out in this project. Adding the paint did just that! I loved how it picked the paint right up.
- I added some dimension with Epiphany Crafts Charm Setting. With Vintage Street Market paper and Epiphany Crafts Bubble Cap Round 14, I made my center setting. I actually used part of the packaging for this embellishment. The silver charm from Epiphany Crafts is stunning and really added a point of beauty to the project.
- I used several of the Vintage Street Market's cardstock buttons, but I used Epiphany Crafts Bubble Caps Round 14 to add dimension to two of the buttons to make the grouping stand out.
- The clasp is from Vintage Street Market packaging! What fun.
- I used the negative from the die to make a foil shadow for the Vintage Lady.
- The string fastener was made with the disc and string from the packaging from Vintage Street Market packaging and Epiphany Crafts Vintage Settings. Without hiding any of the design I love how it adds a bit more dimension to the project.
I wrote this blog post while participating on the Epiphany Crafts design team.
I have one more project I will be posting tomorrow evening. Yes Virgina, Debby made a card!
Have a Craft Day!
1. a wonderful son and daughter-in-law
3. answers to prayers
4. friends who walk with me on my journey
5. God, the author and finisher of my faith