Friday (today) ends the celebration of Epiphany Crafts and Vintage Street Market week of fun. Please continue to check them both out on Facebook. They both have some fantastic scrapbooking plus products.
I created one more projects from Epiphany Crafts tools and accessories and Vintage Street Market kit.
Bloggers many of you know you don't see cards on here to often. It's hard to make and let cards go. I put my heart in any project I do and when you have to let it go, never knowing if it will end up on someones shelf or trash, it's tough. LOL
- I totally love the foil paper from Vintage Street Market . It embosses well and holds up to rubbing acrylic paint into the embossing to give it a more vintage feel. It works perfectly for making custom epoxy embellishments. I love the shimmer and shine on the flower.
- The Vintage Market cardstock buttons pops even more with Epiphany Crafts Round 14 epoxy stickers. It took me less than a minute to make these perfectly matching embellishments and most of that was picking out which cardstock buttons to use!
- I think I used just about everything on this card including Vintage Street Market's tissue paper for the trim, the Tinted Tape, Aged, and the cardstock dies. The tape is awesome! Distressing without ink.
- The stamps are from Stamper's Anonymous, Studio 490 and Tim Holtz's signature lines. Did you think I could anything with using Ranger/Tim Holtz products?
Have a Crafty Weekend
1. sweet sweet rest
2. a delightful and always fun granddaughter
3. little Lilly and our scrapbooking play time
4. the tangible care and love our community and church have for the storm victims
5. God's love for me in allowing me to have a loving and caring daughter