Oh No!

Remember when it rains it pours? Last week Blogger went down and today I got up to no internet connection. Oh, I'll use my iPad when I get to my daughter's. Funny thing happened I forgot to download photos of my project from my home computer. I'm still learning about iPad.

I would like to encourage you to check out Epiphany Crafts and Vintage Street Market on Facebook. VSM is having an incredible giveaway. You can find the links in the previous post. I'm still in the beginnings of learning iPad and Mac.

Have a crafty day. Make sure to check back tomorrow for another project for Epiphany Crafts and Vintage Street Market.

Have a crafty day!

GRATITUDE LIST
1. Jay's college list of "to dos" is getting smaller.
2. Good health..a BIG thank you
3. Adam and Vanessa's love
4. Tabitha and David
5. God's care and viligence over my family.

Comments