I found a wonderful design that I knew I could learn about design. The long and short of it is, it doesn't look anything like the original. LOL Boy, did I learn a lot.
These are my wedding shower photos. The first photo is me opening gifts, my friend writing down the whos and whats, and the third person behind me is a friend writing down everything I say. The second photo is my friend reading everything I said back to everyone with the title: "What Debby will say on her wedding night." Embarrassed doesn't even cover it. These are Christians and we are in a church. LOL Edgy fun for us "back then." The third photo is a of the quilt my Grandmother made for me and Jim.
- The graduating circles did not quite make the impact I wanted it too. I was trying to be true to the layout I was learning from, but it didn't turn out the way I wanted. Honestly, I don't know why or how to fix it. If you have suggestions please leave a comment.
- My Core'dinations really rescused me. I wanted some type of design on my circles without using pattern paper. Core'dinations is great for embossing and sanding.
- Space...anit-clustering. Talk about hard for me to do. The flowers are spread out instead of clustered. I spent more time with the flowers than anything. I did make the little tiny eyelet elements by using my Fiskars hole punch and a Making Memories brad.
- I love the new element I made. It's Core'dinations rolled up, sanded, and glued together. I added a string around them and a button.
- Paint can just about make anything pop. I added a frame of paint around the photos. I also added paint to the Thickers to tone down the black.
EC will be on HSN TODAY at 11:00 am and again at 6:00 pm eastern time. You can watch it live on the internet as well. HSN LIVE. Connie Mercer and Emily Branch from the Epiphany Crafts Design Team will both have projects on air. Connie's is her unique bookmarks and Emily's is a card. Don't miss out. If you can't purchase Epiphany Crafts Shape and Button Studios locally this would be a great time to pick them up. Have fun!
Have a Crafty Day!
1. how Little Honey warms my heart
2. the small things that bring me such joy
3. safety of my home
4. God's protection for my neighbors
5. despite my "fussing" I have the best boys