Of course my first layout will be with the bit of Magic I call Little Honey, my newest granddaughter.
Little Honey's best friend is Mommy Monkey. Mommy Monkey is a pink sock monkey that her Gramps gave her. LH's mommy loads up Mommy Monkey with kisses so LH has Mommy kisses throughout the day. What's funny is she will talk to Mommy Monkey like they have their own language. She also gives Mommy Monkey kisses. She's only 3 months old. LH continues to make Magic happen.
- I really thought about all the time I spend cutting pattern paper. I usually take my "best friend," my Fiskars Micro-Tip Scissors, my paper, and a cup of coffee into the living room to sit with my husband and watch a show. I really like multi-tasking.
- I totally, completely love the Wizard of Oz. I remember watching as a little girl "The Wizard of Oz." It was so magical. Of course I wanted to be Dorothy and the Tin Man was my favorite of the three. He didn't know he already had a heart. I cheered for him when he knew he had a heart!
- I found out today that for the most part some (I hope not all) local scrapbook stores do not carry sticker letters anymore. I guess with the invention of the Cricut and Slice (and many more) there is not a need. But I like certain style or font. Webster's Pages put out some awesome alphas and of course how can you not find something to love with Thickers. I'll use my Cricut Imagine, but I still like those unique fonts and textures.
- I need more vowels for the alphas I do have. Someone make extra-extra e's and a's with their alpha packs.
- I used my Epiphany Crafts Shape Tool, Heart 25 for the Tin Man's heart. I used a piece of scrap G45 paper to make my epoxy sticker. I added a bit of Ranger's Paint Dabber to "distress" it a bit.
- Glue Dots Adhesives are extra great on ribbons and flowers. My Dot's do the work I have never got any other adhesive to do when it comes to my ribbons and flowers. I used Craft Dots on the Tim Holtz ribbon/flowers.
- Keep your leftover pieces from your chipboard letters. I found three white centers from an old Bazzill alpha set I have. Turn out to be a great accent on the page.
Do Have a Crafty Day!
1. quiet times
2. the best husband ever
3. Little Honey, mommy, and daddy
4. being a mom and a grandmom
5. God's gracious gift of each new day to breathe and enjoy