On My Journey

I haven't taken a scrapbooking class in ages. I love them.  With the insurgence of the internet and the proliferation of talented people posting inspiration and and tutorials I find myself drawn to "taking classes" on the net.  I want to share a few places where I'm learning about my craft while on this journey.

I really admire and I'm totally inspired by Hilde Janbroers-stolk.  Hide's blog is FULL of inspiration.  She always have new, innovated creations.  I'm fortunate to be with her on the Epiphany Crafts Design Team.  She also serves for one of my favorite companies, Graphic 45.  Hilde is on several design teams and her blog reflections a wide range styles.  Scrapworld is definitely an awesome place for inspiration.

How can you not help being inspired by Graphic 45.  They has a new design team that is off the charts!  Several of the team members have video tutorials often.  It is an incredible blog.  Have you seen their new line of papers?  It is called the Magic of Oz.  Oh yes, I'm working on a layout now using Magic of Oz right now.  I can't help using so much G45 it's just incredible.

Another designer I'm just totally crazy about is Connie Mercer.  Connie and I work together on Epiphany Crafts, but before that she designed for my company heART of Scrapbooking.  Her blog never stops inspiring me.  She creates amazing projects with many different styles of paper.  She also does a tutorial every Tuesday.  Crafty Goodies blog is one of my regular stops in my day.

www.fiskateers.com
The Fiskateers blog has a ton of inspiration.  Along with posting incredible projects they have video and written tutorials.  Cheryl Waters designs projects that appeal to me as well as Tami Bayer.  If you want some craziness in your life check out Angela Daniels tutorials. 

Ranger and Tim Holtz has some great tutorials.  Ranger has a whole section of written and video tutorials.  It never ceases to amaze me how little I know when checking out Ranger's blog.  It is a wealth of  tutorials.

Okay, one more.  Believe it or not Facebook is AWEsome for inspiration.  Many, many of my "friends" are crafters and they post so many inspiring projects.  I welcome more "friends" so if you are on Facebook, my name is Debby Lewis.  Many companies now use Facebook to post their creation, news, sneak peeks.  It never ceases to amaze me the broad styles and the personal style of my Facebook friends. 

I hope you check out these blogs and more.  They are just a few of my favorites.  Do you have a site that has tutorials?  I would love to visit.  Leave a link in the comments.

Have a Crafty Day!

Gratitude List
1.  my "back up" with Jimmy
2.  quiet moments
3.  sweet sleep
4.  Mom and Dad
5.  the still small voice of God directing on His pathway

Comments

  1. I love those places too Thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, ask a question, or just bring the chocolate for your next visit to Ds Paper Studio!