Gasp! They Went to CHA Without Me
Tomorrow starts the Summer 2011 Craft and Hobby Trade Show. This the crafting industries show that Retailers, Designers, Press, and a few others go to see the next releases from manufactures and place their orders for their stores. This includes the BIG craft stores as well as your local scrapbook stores. I've had the privilege to attend the summer show for 5 or 6 years now. This year I took a break. BUT my several of my designs went without me.
If you are at CHA you can see my designs at the Epiphany Crafts booth. I know Trish, Brian, and Cathy have worked hard and have an awesome booth. If you are not at CHA like me I want to show you my designs this week right here. Also I added the links to the design team's blogs and some of them will be showing their designs or have done so already. Either way these ladies are incredible designers.
All the designs are stylistically different. My journey in working towards learning different styles and mediums really came in handy.
This is my dad's sister Aunt Mary. The photo was taken in the 40's. I remember staying with them every time we were shipped out to a new location with the military.
- Depend on what you've learned.
- You can be true to your style and still be recognized for you work/art.
- I enjoyed all the ribbon (Webster's Pages), the buttons, epoxies, and findings (Epiphany Crafts), and of course Tim Holtz's resist kraft paper.
- Designing for CHA is truly a high pressure event!
Have a Crafty Day!
1. a somewhat restful weekend
2. provision by the people of God for Jay's college dorm
3. the joy that comes over me when spending time with my family
4. a love that forgives and forgets; a love that is unconditional
5. God's desire to calm my heart and fill it with incredible joy