Glue Dots® Adhesives' Dot 'n Roll. Have you seen it? Have you tried it? Well, I'm in love with mine. I have used (and still do) my Glue Dots® Adhesives roll for embellishments, ribbon, and other things on my layouts. I didn't really use them for the paper or photos UNTIL I purchased Glue Dots® Adhesives Dot 'n Roll. They are awesome. Zip, Zip and my paper is not going to move. LOL Glue Dots® Adhesives has removable glue dots to use while you are designing the page.
Here is my Debby's Dare Demo working on the layout below with Glue Dots® Adhesives.
The photo is of two of my favorite people. Looking back when Little Honey was born it seems amazing that she has grown and learned so much.
What I Learned
- I love being inspired by my internet friends. This is a loose interpretation of a sketch from Connie Mercer from Crafty Goodies blog.
- I'm still in love with Graphic 45! This is from their newest line Magic of OZ. I didn't think I was going to like their chipboard pieces. They switched from cardstock quality die cuts to the chipboard. I was glad it was not too thick and they don't have the "shiny" coating on them so I can still ink them up and alter them.
- I'm in love with Scrap FX Wordlets I used for my title. They have some beautiful creations. The fun was seeing the detailed design with the "M."
- I used my Tim Holtz's Distress Stains on "Magic." I like the effect of combining Vintage Photo with Broken China.
- Of course I can't get enough of cutting. Dorthy and the compass behind her are actually part of G45's paper. How can you resist not cutting it out? LOL
- Grungeboard better not go out of style! I have a ton of Grungeboard from the "early" years. The flourishes are from that collection.
- This layout is made totally using Glue Dots® Adhesives Memory Book, Mini, and Pop Up. The Mini did a great job on my title and my Grungeboard. Craft was used on everything else except the Dorthy tag which I used Pop Ups. This layout is not going to "fall" apart in the future (yes, I've had that experience).
How can I tell you how great Glue Dots® Adhesives are without letting you try it. From my personal stash I'm giving away one Craft Dot n Go Mini in the Dispenser. Leave a comment and I'll use Random.org to pick one winner. I'll announce a winner Wednesday. No following or sharing required. If you know of someone you think would like to give it a go feel free to send them this way. Thanks
I wrote this blog post while participating on the Glue Dots® design team.
Have a Crafty Day!
1. time with my family
2. a beautiful daughter-in-law
3. the gift from God of Little Honey
4. God's protection
5. amazing Grace