This is actually the layout that got me started on this part of the journey. I found instructions on how to play with my Photoshop shape cutter to create a template for my photos. The tutorial is from Cropaddict.com. I am so over the top about this layout.
Jim and I took care of Little Honey so mommy and daddy were able to go out on a date. I took photos of Jim and he took photos of me all with Little Honey. Granted to say my photos of Jim and LH are much better than his! LOL It was a great evening for the Grandparents. Now I need to do a layout with Jim and LH.
(the name was blocked to protect the innocent)
What I Learned
- I'm underusing my Photoshop Elements. I need to find the time to search for more tutorials.
- First I'm Utee-ing a Prima Flower (Wednesday's Post) now I'm spritzing them. I never touch their beautiful flowers like this. But I love the effect and plan on doing more.
- I used Clearsnap's Spritz Smooch to spay a flower. The effect is outstanding. I love the way the tones of ink blended.
- I used Tim Holtz clock mask and spritzed with Clearsnap's Smooch. I stamped with Tattered Angels' post using Clearsnaps' Pigment Ink. Cool. I learned that not everything begins and ends with Distressed Inks, but I believe they probably do! LOL
- The Graphic 45 Paper was perfect for the evening with LH. It has the feel of being at a great concert.
- I used Epiphany Crafts Shape Tool Heart 25. FYI: Epiphany Crafts will be on HSN Monday. In the meantime their newest products are up on HSN's website and available for purchase. The last time they nearly set the record for being sold out on air.
This layout was challenging but fun enough I keep on working with the shapes.
Don't forget to "hop" with me at the Orange Blog Hop starting next Saturday Morning at 6 am EST. It will be open until Sunday midnight. The starting blog is at Fiskateers. The event is shaping up to be incredible. Get your orange on and join us.
Have a Crafty Weekend!
1. strength and patience
2. God's gift of my beautiful daughter, happy b-day sweetie
3. taking life one day at a day
4. thoughtfulness, integrity, kindness that comes from God through my friends to bless me greatly
5. Great His Faithfulness, O Lord, my Father