The challenge is still working with multi-photos. 8 photos this time. I'm proud of me. These are original photos. Once again, I wanted to go ahead and scrap them and make room in my storage boxes for more. The pictures are 37 years old. Yikes! Life is swift.
This was a great trip to the FHA convention in Orlando, FL. The convention was fun, except the unending speeches. LOL But a friend, Betty Commander, was running for a state office and we were cheering for her. We also got to go to Disney World. This was my first trip to Disney. I was so excited and took pictures that I forgot to have someone take pictures of me!
(please excuse my photography. weather was bad so I could not retake the photo to straighten the edges.)
What I Learned
- I can do multi-photos and still collage and distress my designs. I had half a page and I loved I could get that many photos on a page and still have room to put my style on the page.
- I thought this might be too tacky to place the stamped piece with the identical paper design. The smaller one ended up looking like an old pattern.
- I used Epiphany Crafts Button Maker. I was able to use an image of a tape measure and make coordinating buttons. I have to tell you that I don't use as much of my button stash since I got my Button Studio.
- The "spool" top is a stamp that I cut out, inked in Vintage Photo Distress Ink then I used Picket Fence Distress Stains for that vintage look. This was the first time I was able to use the stain and really be satisfied with the effect. I have a long learning curve these days.
- Something was missing and I had to walk away from the layout for a bit. Then "ding dong" I added the vintage tape from Vintage Street Market. Cool stuff.
The journey this week was fun. Honest, I'm going back to one or two photos, but I will revisit multi-photo layouts and original photos to scrapbook my school years photos I took.
Have a Crafty Weekend!
1. google saving my carpet
2. memories of great friends
3. being a morning person
4. the way God constructed me
5. God's strength that helps me everyday