This year I went with my daughter and granddaughter to her first Halloween Party. All the kids were totally cute. Even the monsters were not scary! They sang songs, played games, and played on all the equipment. Mr. Jared, LH's instructor, was Hans Solo. It was so much fun.
I could barely wait to scrapbook LH's first Halloween page. Not in the least scary.
This is LH and me sitting on the trampoline. She is Minnie Mouse. You can tell grandma loves her grand-girl.
(i'm frustrated about photographing my layouts...sorry it is crooked once again)What was Fun!
- I cut the scalloped circle using another scalloped 12 x 12 paper traced on to the sheet of My Minds Eye.
- I printed Minnine and Blue Bird onto photo paper and cut it using my Fiskars Micro-Tip Scissors.
- My photo is still crooked. I think I'm just photographing it wrong. :( Please tell me what I'm doing wrong!
- The flowers, lace and bling, and buttons are all from Prima. The paper is from My Minds Eye, cardstock and Thickers are from American Crafts.
Can you believe it's only been 8 months ago that my granddaughter was born? It's like I blinked and time flew by.
I would be honored if you were to add my badge for the 12 Days of Home for the Holiday to your blog for the holidays. Right click on the image at the top right hand of the blog. You can link it to http://debbysdares.blogspot.com. You are going to love this year's crafters that will be sharing their traditions for the holidays.
Have a Crafty Day! and BOO!
Gratitude List1. the precious time I get with my granddaughter
2. my amazing husband
3. seeing Jacob
4. the gift of my son and his wife, Adam and Vanessa
5. God's continual working, calling, and pursuing me to let me know He loves me