(original photo with writing)
Here are some outstanding features I found while ordering my canvas.
- Once you upload your photo it has a quality check process that automatically check the quality of the print to the size you are ordering. That was something I was concerned about. I didn't want to get back a blurry canvas.
- There are several features that allow you to make your canvas customized.
- There is an Image Preview where you can Edit Size. I was able to move the box around the photo to compensate for the .75 inch Image Wrap. I would recommend when you are working with your photo, cropping etc. that you keep in mind the Image Wrap. I chose the .75 but they also have a 1.5 inch wrap.
- If you want to start over during the process you can.
- The checkout process was simple and offered different shipping options. My canvas came wrapped in plastic, wrapped in paper, and in a sturdy box.
(the photo here is not as great as the canvas)
The canvas has a great texture and the print quality is certainly superb.
(turning it to the side help me photograph the canvas texture)
I also had the opportunity to work with Customer Service. They are friendly and lend great expertize to what you are doing.
Another great help in choosing the type of photo or photo of your art is Easy Canvas Prints' Gallery. Also sign up for their newsletter. I'm getting alerts on their sales and with Christmas coming I'm counting on the sales!
I am completely satisfied with my canvas. Shhh, it's a gift to my daughter and son-in-law for Christmas!
Easy Canvas Prints is giving away one 8 x 10 canvas to one of my blog readers. Just leave a comment on this blog, D's Paper Studio and I'll choose a winner via Random.org and post the winner on Tuesday morning (Monday is a Holiday). Addresses outside of the USA are not eligible. Add an extra opportunity to win by posting the giveaway on your favorite message board, Facebook, Twitter, your blog, etc. Make sure to come back and add another comment telling me what you did to spread the word.
Notice: I was given a canvas free of charge in order to review the process of Easy Canvas Prints for you. I do not continue to receive compensation for hosting their company badge/link. I maintain my right to express my honest opinion of the company and their products.
Have a Crafty Weekend!
Gratitude List1. for the blog readers that generous give their time and feedback to my blog
2. Little Honey's gym time
3. refreshing sleep
4. genuine lives
5. faith's reaction to God's love