This is the 3rd year of what is now a Tradition at D's Paper Studio.
During the Holidays, traditions pull at our heart and memories. Our family have several traditions that go back a few generations.
During December 1-12 there will be 12 amazing guests joining all of us here on D's Paper Studio. Each day someone special will be my guest to share one or more of their Holiday Traditions. I can tell who my guests are, but I'd rather be in the spirit of the Holidays and surprise you each day. Hint: there are 12 of them.
In the past my guests have shared recipes, crafts, photos, and ideas to add to your own family traditions.
I'm going to try and share with you each week until December 1st some of my family traditions in a layout. This way my traditions will be preserved for another generation.
Help me spread this word by grabbing my 12 Days of Home for the Holidays badge and linking it back to D's Paper Studio. Thank you for doing such a kindness.
Would you like to have some of your family traditions included in my Pre-December 1st blog post? Send me an email telling about some of your family traditions and I'll include them in my blog post. firstname.lastname@example.org
Here is my first layout of Christmas Traditions for the Lewis Household.
(combo of Bo Bunny, Graphic 45, MME, Cloud9, and EK Success)
1. Someone in the family always makes a gingerbread house (Jay and Adam). Adam seems to like doing it the most.
2. Each year someone (here it is Jacob) has their photo made with Santa. One year there was no one so Jim and I had our photo made with Santa.
3. We do not let the children come into the room with the Christmas Tree until I get out the camera, Dad gets up and dressed, and of course I have to make a cup of coffee. The excitement was almost to much to bear so they would gather in one person's room and whisper, loudly I might add. LOL
Denise said...Thanks so much for sharing your tips and talents with a craft knife. I too love using my knife but I am no where as talented as you. I would love to win the knifes and mats. Thanks for the opportunity.
Love these projects! The new easy handle and retractable knife look fabulous! Thank you for the chance to win!!
Congratulations! Send your full name and address to email@example.com and I'll pass it on to X-Acto. Thank you everyone for the comments and to X-Acto for the awesome giveaways.
Have a Crafty Day!
Gratitude List1. time talking with Will
2. sweet patience of my hubby
3. love my of Tab, Dave, and Little Honey
4. coffee friends
5. for the life God gave me to serve others and take care of myself all to God's Glory