I went through my older photos just remembering when Cindi was born. My first memories of Cindi are her crib and above her crib was wall decorations of Winkin, Blinkin, and Nod. My other early memory is that she cried a lot when she was put to bed. Mom made me stand by the crib and pat Cindi on the back until she feel asleep. Sometimes that was a long time. LOL
I created this layout in honor of my sis. The photo is my sister when she was less than a year old.
- Most of the product is older but works marvelously.
- Ghost Flowers by Heidi Swapp and Rain Dots by Cloud Nine with Fiskars. I added the Rain Dots to the flowers to define the flower itself and with the upper flower it gave it dimension.
- Rub-ons are from Foof-a-La.
- The photo corners are from Heidi Swapp.
- Clips and Brads from Making Memories.
- Stamp of the little girl is from Stamp Camp.
- Small frame: I do not know.
- The newest products on the page are the Tiny Attacher I used on the Ribbon and photo corners; and Ranger's reinkers for the background, the American Craft's Thickers.
- Tim Holtz Distress Inks for the edges.
- I was inspired by a layout design in the book Tantalizing Textures.
12 Days of Home for the Holidays
Can you believe December is coming fast?! Soon it will be time for some of my favorite crafty traditions: Tim Holtz 12 Tags of Christmas (I so hope he does it again) and the 12 Days of Home for the Holidays right here on D's Paper Studio. This year I'm going to try and do Ali Edwards' December Daily. What crafty traditions do you have?
Have A Crafty Day!
Gratitude List1. seeing my grandchildren having a wonderful time Trick or Treating
2. my family and their support
3. God's mercy as I am imperfect
4. quite moments
5. my grandaughter's smile