I had one of those moments where I purchased a Christmas stamp not remembering I already had the identical stamp. Instead of taking it back I thought of you and decided to have a giveaway.
Two To Do
Help me countdown by leaving a comment each day between now and Thursday midnight (all time zones). One comment per day please. I'll let Random.org pick a winner of this beautiful stamp by Inkadinkado.
Increase your opportunity to win by letting others know about 12 Days of Home for the Holidays by any of the following:
- posting on your favorite message board adding the link to D's Paper Studio, http://debbysdares.blogspot.com
- adding the 12 Days of Home for the Holiday badge on your blog with a link back here
- post it on Facebook or even set up an "event" and invited your friends to come
- commit to post with a link on Twitter each day between now and the end of the month about the countdown
I'm taking a few days away from the D's Paper Studio in order to finish my December Daily album I want to share with you on Friday. The big ticket item is to ready all the 12 Days of Home for the Holidays posts. I'm dancing with excitement.
Have a Crafty Week!
I am Thankful
- for my husband and best friend, Jim
- for all my children and the good people they have become
- for my grandchildren and a glimpse into the future
- for my friends, Ruth, Bob, and Sudie for bringing sanity into my life
- for each of you
- for God's pursuit of me and all that I learn daily of His love