2011: A Very Great Year!
Debby's Dare blog became D's Paper Studio and got a whole new look.
Events I held or participated in here at D's Paper Studio:
December Daily // Ali Edwards
|Cover and pages 1-6|
12 Tags of Christmas // Tim Holtz
Home for the Holidays
|Link to Day 1|
|Orange Appreciation Day|
One Little Word 2011-Time // Ali Edwards
|One Little Word|
My Favorite Cards
My Favorite Layouts
|CHA for Epiphany Crafts|
|Alcohol Ink Starbucks bottle|
Favorite New Hobby
My Tag Foundations were published via Designer Connie Mercer
I Served on Glue Dots Adhesive's Design Team as well as Epiphany Crafts Design Team.
|Glue Dotess Spotlight of Debby|
Personal Awesomeness in my Family
Jacob Graduated from High School and Started School at the University of South Carolina!
My Daughter and Her Husband had their First Child: Little Honey
Lilly, Adam and Vanessa's Baby, Came to Live Here
This has been a Great Year! I believe my favorite part of my blogging was doing the series on "What I Learned." I saw my paper art improve 10 fold. I plan on continuing the journey.
Thanks for all the Follows and Subscriptions this year and for making it 400 of you before the end of 2011! This is certainly not the end, but the beginning of a whole New Adventure.
Have a Crafty Weekend!
Thanks and Gratitude
1. bloggers/blog readers of D's Paper Studio
2. those special artist crafters who happen to be great friends, Ruth, Sudie, Connie
3. prize sponsors ... thanks!
4. my gracious family, especially Jim
5. Tabitha, David, and Raelyn who gave to me great inspiration and encouragement
6. Jacob for keeping me young
7. Adam and Vanessa my loves and helps
8. William and the girls who bring me joy
9. to God be the Glory for the Great Things He Has Done!