Monday, December 19, 2011

First Time Around ... December Daily 1-6

This is my first attempt at Ali Edwards' December Daily.  I'm up to date but it has been a big journey for me.
I've never documented 3 days in a row much less 25 consecutive days.  I spend my daytime hours with my Granddaughter.  That means that this book is a documentation of her life as well as mine.
As I progress each day I find myself getting more comfortable with this style of scrapbooking.  My pages are progressively getting better. 

Day 1 - 6
click on photo to see details









There is a transparency between each page with the day of the week.

I'm looking at these pages and I know I'm learning so much compared to the pages I'm doing now.  I also find myself reflecting on what is important to me to document.

I challenge you to take a second and reflect on those moments that are most special to you.  If you would, share by leaving a comment.  I'd love to hear from you. 

If you do not follow D's Paper Studio may I encourage you to?  My goal for 2011 is to have 400 followers.  That's only 8 more bloggers.  You can also subscribe and get my posts in your mailbox.  I love doing this when I don't have time to hop around on blogs.  Thanks.

Have a Crafty Day!






Gratitude List
1.  God's infinite Mercy
2.  celebrating my Savior's birth
3.  my family
4.  peace about who I am
5.  Mom

7 comments:

  1. Your pages are looking great~I must try this next year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! what an angel you have there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is looking wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is also my first year doing a DD. I think you are doing a wonderful job with yours. The pages are great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pages look great! I've thought about doing the December daily but I feel like my life isn't interesting enough to fill it. lol Maybe next year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your pages look great!! :)I admire your for keeping up with that daily!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your pages are fantastic. I love how you've used so many different sized photos and come up with so many clever layouts. Thanks for sharing them with us!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to D's Paper Studio. Thank you for your thoughts and questions. Feel free to leave your blog link. I love to be inspired.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...