My daughter inspired me to create my own photo collage on my wall using string and clothes pins. I have photos propped up here and there. I thought this would be a great place to put them all so we could all enjoy them.
I decided to have a bit of fun with the clothes pins and my tiny Graphic 45 Once Upon A Springtime scraps. These were so easy and fun.
(excuse the photos...i just didn't seem to have the touch when photographing these. remember faeries are hard to capture on film anyways.)
- paint clothespins...acrylic paint
- cut and adhere background paper for clothespin...modge podge
- stamp the mushrooms, dragon flies, and butterflies on a contrasting paper
- grab a cup of coffee, wrap up in a quilt (on cold days), put on your favorite movie, and grab your micro-tip scissors and cut all the tiny faeries, mushrooms and butterflies
- I added diamond dust and sukra metallic glaze pen accents to the mushrooms and butterflies
- stamped images are adhered flat and the faeries are pop dotted onto the clothes pen
These are also great to add a magnet to for your refrigerator reminders
Sponsored giveaways are a bit new for me so I thought I would let you in on the scoop ...
--I'm not compensated for promoting any of the sponsored giveaways. I asked the companies to sponsor a giveaway for you because you are such great bloggers and have shown such dedication to D's Paper Studio/Debby's Dare over the years.
---I asked companies that I totally love to sponsor giveaways. I don't giveaway for giveaway sake. I want to you have the same awesome experience with these companies and their products that I have had.
---I use share-a-sale / affiliate links in my blog. When you click on these links and purchase an item I do receive a financial compensation. It does not make the product you purchase cost any more. Again, I would not add an affiliate link unless I trusted the seller and that I recommend the product.
Don't forget about March's Challenge and Giveaway from Graphic 45. HERE are the details.
If you have questions please send me an email at email@example.com.
Have a Crafty Weekend!
1. family blessings
2. the first Cook to arrive in America
3. beautiful days outdoors
4. God's staying on hand on my life
5. creativity all around me...thank you Father for the reminder of life through the season of Spring