I am officially on a "vacation/stay-cation" until next Wednesday. I thought I'd leave you with a tour of D's Paper Studio, a Challenge, and a Giveaway.
Check out my blog pages leave a comment on the pages you check out. This includes this page, "Home." All except two of my pages allow for comments now. The more pages you visit and leave comments, the more times you are entered. I would love feedback on what you see, how your computer see the information (anything out of whack); and what could be useful.
4. I am an affiliate of both Two Peas in a Bucket and Scrapbook.com. Being an affiliate means I receive a small commission from sales that result from someone going to their site via my link posted here. I often post the newest products, specials on both products and classes, special sale offers from Two Peas in a Bucket. Watch for some of the great deals they offer. I purchase from both these companies and find both great in service and product.
b. my blog badge. highlight the code; copy and paste to your blog; and you will have the badge already linked back up here for your blog or website. Leave me a note if you use this badge. I would love to come visit you and give you a shout out!
c. odds and ends. Right now I have a layout over at Scrapbook Awards in competition. I will often add little things to the side bar of my blog.
b. You can receive the whole blog post in your email box when it is updated. This is one of my favorite ways to follow a blog.
c. On top of following D's Paper Studio's adventures here on the blog you can find me in a lot of places...Facebook, Scrapbook.com, Two Peas, etc. Look me up if you frequent these sites.
That is the 10 cent tour. Now for the ....
For those who are new or nearly new to D's Paper Studio I've been clearing out my spare room that was used for my excess craft supplies. My son and his wife are having a baby and I'm proudly giving up my room to our soon-to-be-added little grandgirl. Yes, we are having another grandgirl! I'm still waiting on the official word of what our newest little Lewis will be named. I get hints and maybes, but nothing official yet. For now she is "Little Sprout!" I meander off topic. LOL
So everything landed in my studio. I've rearranged, cleaned, donated, had two awesome giveaways at the Fiskateer community, and now I'm bringing an awesome giveaway to you. I have enough paper, mainly cardstock...Bazzill, and Prism...with a bit of pattern paper to fit in a 12 x 12 Flat Rate Box. It will hold around 15-20 pounds of paper. I know because I've sent two boxes already. There are a variety of colors and textures.
Take the tour, take the challenge, and I'll draw for one winner next Wednesday. The giveaway is only open to USA residents.
Have a Crafty Weekend!
Gratitude List1. see hugs and kiss from Little Honey
2. the wonder of and much anticipated arrival of Little Spout
3. God's hand in decisions that are hard
4. strength over the next few days
5. safety for my family and their family