Remember

Memorial Day
Remember the lives and sacrifice of our men and women in the service of our country.

My love for my country runs deep because of my dad and his service to this country.  20+ years of making sure we were safe, helping America to become a nation of freedom and opportunity. I love and miss my dad greatly.  To you Dad, I salute you and remember your gift to this country and to my life.

 both are of my Dad, Otis C. Perkins "Chuck"

Others in my Life
To my Uncle Dewitt...thank you for all you gave, including that most precious, your life.
Uncle Joe Bill
Uncle Max
Uncle Hubert
John Daniels
to my future Navy Officer and my present son, Jacob

To all past, present, and future...Thanks!

Have a Wonderful Day celebrating our freedom these men and women unselfishly gave us!






Gratitude List
1.  freedom to choose
2.  freedom to speak
3.  freedom to follow my dreams
4.  freedom to love, learn, live
5.  freedom that comes from the ultimate sacrifice in Jesus Christ

Comments

  1. Great post Debby~wish I had done one, just no time!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, ask a question, or just bring the chocolate for your next visit to Ds Paper Studio!