Connie recently had the pleasure of meeting Ms. Jenni Bowlin, Jenni Bowlin's Studio, at a recent event in Texas. Read what Connie says about it:
This really was a"thrill " for me. When I saw her I said, Jenni and she looked at me and said, I know you! made my day~I could have talked all day to her. I wanted to say, lets close up here, get your purse and lets go junkin'~sweet, sweet lady!!
Ingredients: all supplies are JBS except buttons, Tattered Angels mist and Bazzill cardstock.
Awesome layouts! Awesome ladies!!
The generous folks at Jenni Bowlin's Studio is giving away a gift box valued at $20.00. I tried to squeeze the surprise from them, but they are keeping a tight lid on it and I expect one winner at the end of June is going to be wonderfully surprised.
The challenge is going to be simple:
- Check in with D's Paper Studio...my usual is to post on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
- Leave a comment about the project posted, let me know you are now following D's Paper Studio and/or will now be receiving D's blog post via email.
- Comments on the previous post will be turned off as each new post goes up.
- I will keep up with the commenters via my Excel and at the end of the month draw a winner via random.org.
- If you visit and leave a comment on every post and you are a follower either through google or email then I will add your name to the spreadsheet a bonus 5 times extra for the drawing.
- I have a "magic number" chosen. If you are commenter number ___?___ I have a Fiskars/Jenni Bowlin Border punch to give to you.
Today leave Connie a comment about her wonderful projects. If you check in before Tuesday make sure to check out her blog as she is having an awesome giveaway.
Thanks everyone for voting at Scrapbookawards dot com for my layout. My layout was chosen People's Choice Award. I probably won't know for a few days if my layout won for design. Cross your fingers for me, would you? LOL I love this hobby of mine.
Have a Crafty Day!
1. good people and friends in mine and Little Honey's life
2. understanding hubby as I buy decor for a baby shower
3. Mary's continuing good health and recovery
4. God's Grace....His love is certainly patience with me
5. sweet loving friends