I fell in love with it and decided to make one at 3 o'clock in the morning. With all that is going on around me I knew I didn't have a lot of time. I say this to let you know you can create this fab wreath in no time. I think I'm going to do one with my Halloween Graphic 45.
Here is the link to the tutorial "Teacher Gift - Paper Wreath!"
A couple of things I did differently.
- Kristin stapled the center cones to the cardboard base. I just stapled the end of the cone flat then hot glued them. I was afraid of the staples coming out as they did not fold/fasten closed in the back.
- My black circle is only 5 inches instead of 5.5 inches. Just a matter of preference.
- I added a mini Glue Dot to the ribbons around the cones just to make sure they stay in place.
- The center piece is totally different. I made my chalkboard into a ribbon slide with the Crop-a-dile.
Crossing my fingers the teacher likes the wreath. Saying prayers that Little Honey loves her first day of school.
Have a Crafty Day!
Gratitude List1. safety of my children
2. anticipation of meeting Ali this week
3. Ms. L and Ms. A
4. God meeting my needs, wants, and desires above my hopes
5. holding the hand of the person you love to watch your children grow up